What is 10×10 Pricing?
A 10×10 kitchen is a standard kitchen in size, it is a total of 20 feet of wall space. 10×10 pricing is a common method used by kitchen cabinet retailers to help customers gauge which cabinets cost less and which cost more. Below there are 11 cabinets and 3 accessories which we have used in the sample kitchen seen in the image below. These cabinets are the least expensive options for each finish as this is to be used as a starting point to what you would get if your kitchen was 10×10 and you used the least expensive options available in that particular finish. We have priced out all of our finishes and listed the 10×10 price below them so you are able to easily figure out which finish is more or less expensive then the other finishes. Shipping costs are not included in the 10×10 pricing.
- BBC42 – 42″ Blind Base Cabinet
- SB36 – 36″ Sink Base Cabinet
- B18 – 18″ Base Cabinet
- B33 – 33″ Base Cabinet
- W1830 (x2) – 18″W x 30″H Wall Cabinet
- W2430 – 24″W x 30″H Wall Cabinet
- W3030 – 30″W x 30″H Wall Cabinet
- W3012 (x2) – Two 30″W x 12″H Wall Cabinet
- WDC2430 – 24″W x 30″H Wall Diagonal Corner Cabinet
- BF3 – 3″ Base Filler
- TK8 (x2) – Two 8′ Toe Kick